The new Fractal Design Arc Series of cases create a niche of their own; a combination of stellar performance and cooling options with stylish, minimalistic looks and an overall understated elegance.
- Stylish, minimalistic front panel with alu-look
- Optimized for performance, massive cooling and water cooling support
- A total of 7(!) fan slots (2x 120mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x 120mm in bottom, 1x 120mm in rear,1x 120/140mm in side panel)
- Three fans included (1x 120mm in front, 1x 120mm in rear and 1x 140mm in top)
- Support for dual 120mm radiator in top*
- 6x white painted HDD trays, with silicone mounting
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB3 support in front panel
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots
- Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards
*The component support in the case when using radiator in top is depending on the thickness of the radiator. See info below. When having a 2x120mm radiator mounted in top, you cannot use the rear 120mm fan slot at the same time.
- Up to 40mm radiator thickness: Support for most water CPU coolers and larger memory modules.
- Up to 50mm radiator thickness: Support for most water CPU coolers and standard memory modules with a height of max 40mm.
- Up to 70mm radiator thickness: Support for only certain water CPU coolers, depending on the water inlet and outlet. Supports standard memory modules with a height of max 40mm.
This new Arc Mini case in micro ATX format offers plenty of cooling options, up to 7 fans of various sizes can be installed. Unique for its small size, it also offers room to mount a thick, dual 120mm radiator in the top panel.
Elegant top and front panels are both easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which enables support for even the longest graphic cards.
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- 1 front mounted Fractal Design 120mm fan @ 1200rpm included
- 1 rear mounted Fractal Design 120mm fan @ 1200rpm included
- 1 top mounted Fractal Design 140mm fan @ 1000rpm included
- Additional 4 fan slots available for optional fans; one 120mm in front, one 120mm in bottom, one 120/140mm in
top and one 120/140mm in side panel
- 6x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and Audio I/O
- Removable filter below PSU (PSU not included)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 260mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 400mm without removable HDD-Bay
- Supports CPU coolers with height of 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm
- Case size (WxHxD): 210x405x484mm with front and top bezel in place
- Net weight: 9 kg
* EAN/GTIN-13: 7350041080534
* Product code: FD-CA-ARC-MINI-BL
* Also available for System Integrators