Building on the core functionality of market favorites like Dynamic and Prisma, the Aspect series brings an exciting new aesthetic to the Fractal range of fans.
Available in regular and RGB versions, notable Aspect features include aerodynamic stator struts for lower turbulence, Trip Wire technology for enhanced blade efficiency, rifle bearings and built-in chaining support to simplify cable management.
Additionally, the PWM models offer a wide RPM speed range, making them ideal for radiators. This makes Aspect an excellent fit for anyone looking for discrete or extravagant cooling that balances aesthetics and performance.
Notable key features of the Aspect fans include:
- Less turbulence thanks to aerodynamic stator struts
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Supports chaining to simplify cable management
- Rifle bearings – more efficient than standard sleeve
- Combines aesthetic design and reliable performance
- PWM control with a wide RPM speed range (PWM versions only)
- 6 individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs (RGB versions only)
Aspect fans are out now – check with your favourite retailer about availability